Any expression of dissatisfaction about the way in which Moriarty Law Limited have handled your case will be considered seriously and we will ensure that we respond promptly to any complaint.

Moriarty Law Limited is committed to providing a professional, efficient and courteous service to all our clients and their customers. If you feel that we have failed to achieve an acceptable standard of politeness we want you to tell us. We regard this as an opportunity to monitor and improve our quality of service. We will investigate your concerns objectively and try to achieve a positive and speedy resolution.

How can I make a complaint?

Phone:     0203 126 4544

E-mail:     [email protected]

You may also raise your concerns using our web-chat function or you may write to us at: 

Moriarty Law Complaints Team 

Cobb House 

2-4 Oyster Lane


KT14 7DU

We would ask that you provide us with your full name, your reference number, details of your complaint and what you think we should do to put things right.

Please notify us if you have any requirements so we can take steps to provide our response in a format that is accessible to you.

What happens next

We will always try and resolve any complaint immediately at the first point of contact.  If, for any reason, we cannot resolve the matter by the end of 3 working days, then the case will be passed to our Complaints team who will write to you to acknowledge your complaint.

Our final response

Whilst regulations allow us 8 weeks to resolve client and customer complaints we are committed to resolving them as soon as possible. We will keep you informed of our progress throughout.

Once we have thoroughly looked into your complaint we will send you our final response letter. This will tell you what we found out, our decision and if applicable, what we plan to do. 

Appeal process

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint and our final response then you have the right to escalate the complaint to our client.

If you are an individual or a micro-enterprise, you are entitled to contact the Legal Ombudsman. Their contact details are as follows:

PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

E-mail: [email protected]

Telephone: 0300 5550333

If you are not an individual or a micro-enterprise then your only means of redress is through the Courts or the Solicitors Regulation Authority (“SRA”) and their contact details are as follows:-

Contact Centre

The Cube

199 Wharfside Street


B1 1RN


Telephone: 0370 606 2555

The SRA are open today from 08.00 to 17.00

Email: [email protected]

Website: to link to this page


Time limits for complaints to Legal Ombudsman

In the first instance you should complain to us. If you are not happy with our response then you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman. Your complaint should be made:-

a) No longer than 12 months from the incident which gave rise to your complaint. Alternatively this 12 month time limit starts when you first became aware of the cause for the complaint.

b) No longer than 6 months from our written response to your complaint.

c) Alternatively if you complain to us and have not had a response within 8 weeks you are entitled to raise your concerns with the Legal Ombudsman at that stage.

There are certain exceptions to all these rules and the full details can be found in the publication section of the Legal Ombudsman website at Section 4 of the document entitled “Scheme Rules”. We hope you never have cause to complain but if you do we will try and deal with your issues promptly, efficiently and fairly.

Support available to customers

It is essential that you get support and assistance if you need it. The following organisations will be able to provide advice and support:


StepChange Debt Charity provides free advice to individuals who need assistance in managing their debt and dealing with any issues or concerns about their case. Their expert advisors can help on a range of matters.

Telephone: 0800 138 1111 (Freephone)

Citizens Advice

You can get free, independent and impartial advice from your local branch of Citizens Advice.

You can also seek independent legal advice from a solicitor. 

Financial Ombudsman Service

Debts formed under the Consumer Credit Act 1974 (amended 2006) are subject to different regulations, including Financial Conduct Authority protections. On such debts you have the right to report complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service:

The Financial Ombudsman Service

Exchange Tower

London E14 9SR

{{ $products.selected.length }}


{{ $errors.get('unexpected_error') }}

Unfortunately, there seems to be some information missing on the form. Please verify that all mandatory fields have been completed and try again.

  • {{ error.message }}
Return to form

Your enquiry has been received.

One of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.

Close & return to home page

To start web chat, please Login or Sign up